Activating Sustainability: Engaging Consumer Commitment, Ownership, and Investment
If only it were as easy as the Wonder Twins always made it seem! This June Lukas and I will be acting as guest editors for Sustainable Brands Editorial Issue in Focus.
The issue for the month of June is Activating Sustainability: Engaging Consumer Commitment, Ownership, and Investment in Sustainable Brands. We would like to publish your thoughts, interviews, and case studies on how leading brands are inspiring both emotional and intellectual commitment in their markets.
We want to hear what the most effective, innovative strategies you have seen brands adopt to create shared value in consumers, ignite their base, and inspire a firm commitment to sustainability in their target demographic. How are leading brands going above and beyond the standard methods of tracking and reporting their sustainability efforts to fully establish brand equity, affinity, and trust?
Suggested Topics Include:
- How are brands convincing consumers that they are voting with their dollars?
- What unique strategies does social media afford when it comes to activating sustainability?
- How are older companies that are not traditionally seen as ‘green’ proving to consumers that they have changed?
- What medium works best when it comes to activating consumer commitment to sustainability?
- How should companies look to address consumer scepticism?
- What have been some failed attempts/lessons learned when it comes to activating sustainability?
We invite anyone with experience and expertise in activating sustainability to send Brave One a 600-word submission or an overview of the piece to email@example.com Video and audio submissions are also welcome.
SustainableBrands.com readers seek insights and ideas that can be applied across market sectors, and want to learn new and effective strategies for activating sustainability in a way that supports brands dedicated to a better world. We will evaluate your submissions based on currency, balance of perspective, and strength of content.
Brave One will be reviewing content until June 1st, so Lukas and I encourage you to act now and send us your content as soon as you can. Submit your content to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “Activating Sustainability.” We will review your submission and get back in touch with you as quickly as possible!