Brave One, a full-service digital marketing agency based in San Francisco, CA, is looking for a full-time team member to join our digital marketing team. Our clients are eCommerce companies looking to grow their revenue through paid acquisition and conversion rate optimization.
The proper candidate enjoys researching and testing new approaches to improve eCommerce conversion rate. This person has knowledge of A/B testing, statistical validation, and popular analytics tools like Google Analytics, Optimizely, and Mixpanel. They are excited to combine a passion for marketing with analytics to produce meaningful business outcomes.
Job responsibilities include:
- Conversion Rate Optimization - You’ll be responsible for directing our client’s CRO activities by proposing hypotheses and implementing tests to validate them.
- Quantitative & Qualitative Research - You’ll need to dive into the numbers and come up with new hypotheses to test in in real life.
- Copywriting & Editing - Occasionally you'll be asked to edit existing copy and make improvements in copy for use on the web.
- Clean, Quick, Effective Communication - We work virtually - so you'll need to be great at email and other online communication tools.
- Google AdWords & Facebook Advertising - You will be exposed to Google AdWords and Facebook campaigns, and work with other team members to optimize the impact of these campaigns.
You should be:
- Numbers driven
- Technically capable but still creative
- A savvy marketer
- Have enthusiasm for using/learning new online tools
- Great at helping brands grow online
This is a full-time position. Preference is given to individuals with past CRO experience. Overall compensation commensurate with experience.
For more information or to apply please send a short, bullet point driven email to firstname.lastname@example.org about why you are the perfect fit for the position. Please attach your resume. We'll reach out to the best candidates to schedule interviews. Please no calls.