Brave One, a full-service digital marketing agency based in San Francisco, CA, is looking for part time team members to join our digital marketing team. Our clients include for-profit, mission driven businesses working to make the world a better place.
The proper candidate enjoys working directly with clients, writing, building an online audience, being creative, researching compelling topics, and is able to crush deadlines. This person has knowledge of social media management, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, and some experience using WordPress for site management.
Job responsibilities include:
- Identifying Online Content Opportunities - Scouring social media and other sites to develop content for trending topics. Working within Google Analytics and other tools to identify compelling content that benefits our clients.
- Writing Content That Gets Shared - You'll need to write well, typo free, 100% original content that readers love and share with their peers.
- Copywriting & Editing - Occasionally you'll be asked to edit existing copy and make improvements in copy for use on the web.
- Clean, Quick, Effective Communication - We work virtually - so you'll need to be great at email and other online communication tools.
- Social Media Strategy and Management - You will manage clients’ social media accounts on a daily basis.
- Website Management - You will make regular updates to client websites/blogs using popular web CMS platforms. Knowledge of PHP/HTML helpful, but not required.
- Search Engine Optimization - You will use a suite our analytics tools to identify SEO opportunities, and make the appropriate updates to take advantage of these opportunities for Brave One clients.
- Google AdWords & Facebook Advertising - You will build and optimize Google AdWords and Facebook campaigns to increase traffic and conversions for our clients. Experience with advertising through social media a plus.
You should be:
- Creative but technically capable
- Have enthusiasm for using/learning new online tools
- Engaged and fluent in social media and related tools
- Have some knowledge of SEO/SEM
- Love finding and sharing great content online
- Great at helping brands grow online
You'll work from home and start part-time. Depending on performance, a full time opportunity may be available. Preference will given to individuals with great online portfolios and past online content success. Overall compensation commensurate with experience.
For more information or to apply please send a short, bullet point driven email to firstname.lastname@example.org about why you are the perfect fit for the position. Please attach your resume. We'll reach out to the best candidates to schedule interviews. Please no calls.